[DWJ] Re: Rosemary Edghill

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 04:53:53 EDT 2007

2007/3/17, Sally Odgers <sodgers at iinet.net.au>:

> I have the three Bast books, (Speak Daggers to Her, The Book of Moons and
> The Bowl of Night) and a single short story (The Iron Bride). I do get
> cross
> with publishers who produce endless series of rubbish and choke off the
> intelligent ones.  I did a quiz on Bast at funtrivia.com once, and was
> astounded when RE herself did it!

I have those three books in a nice omnibus called Bell, Book and Murder.
Also once owned the first book about the elves and the librarian, but gave
that away to a librarian friend. Mostly because of the joke " Dewey or don't
we" that was somewhere in the beginning.

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar