[DWJ] Rosemary Edghill

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 16 21:29:20 EDT 2007

I have the three Bast books, (Speak Daggers to Her, The Book of Moons and
The Bowl of Night) and a single short story (The Iron Bride). I do get cross
with publishers who produce endless series of rubbish and choke off the
intelligent ones.  I did a quiz on Bast at funtrivia.com once, and was
astounded when RE herself did it!

ODWJM... Thank goodness there are enough intelligent bookbuyers to keep Our
Heroine in print!

Sallyo. (PS  if anyone wants to see my GORGEOUS new unicorn book cover,
e-mail me and I'll send you the jpeg. I can't put it on my website yet -
embargoed - but I AM allowed to show it to friends.)