[DWJ] Got The Game!

O. Elizabeth Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Mar 16 11:54:48 EDT 2007

And, speaking of which, thank you to this wonderful
list for coming through in my time of need.

You're all so wonderful to sympathize with, and extend
helping hands, to this otter with a hopeless case of
DWJ addiction.

And I swear by all that otters hold sacred [clean
water, fish, fun, etc.] that I will buy my very own
copy as soon as I can.

On Mar 15, 2007, at 9:39 PM, O. Elizabeth Perry wrote:

> Thanks.  Someone is shipping it to me from Maine.
>
> On Mar 14, 2007, at 9:13 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:54:02 -0600, O. Elizabeth Perry wrote:
>>
>>> Just as well you're not gloating.  I just lost
>>> my job and _The Game_ is something I'm going to
>>> have to wait a while for.
>>>
>>> Unless Melissa gets it and lends it to me ...
>>>
>> I could do that, but I won't be able to order it until...next Friday.
>>  But I
>> have a Prime account, so it would be here Tuesday, and you could have
>> it by
>> the following Friday probably.  So unless someone else can do it
>> faster....
>>
>> Melissa Proffitt

Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should
know they're in the game.

                                              --Paul Rodriguez