[DWJ] Who has excellent book-buying connections?

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 12 13:36:55 EDT 2007

I don't have any ideas for getting the book before the release date, but
I was thinking maybe you could pre-purchase it on amazon, and then give
him a birthday card that says something about the book (or hints
mysteriously about delights to come). Not perfect, I know. Since moving
to Canada, we have become much more flexible about dates that presents
arrive because so many of them are sent from Australia and come early or
late.

robyn