[DWJ] Bated Breath

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Wed Mar 7 04:41:39 EST 2007

Sally complained:

> Well, I just got a e-mail from Amazon informing me that my purchase
> had been delayyyyyyeeeeddddd.
>
> Sulk.

Hey, you mean you can order it?  I checked at the bookshop _again_ and
it's still not even on their wholesalers' databases!  Usually I order
DWJ's books several months in advance of publication, but it doesn't
look like I'll have it on order before the publication date this time.

Could some kind person post the ISBN, please, and see if my bookshop can
order on that basis.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432