[DWJ] DWJ Signing

Kithwynn zebraspotz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:22:45 EST 2007

I estimate that I am currently... hm, 3063.5 miles (4930.2 km) from
Bristol. Bugger. If anyone goes, please report!

Does anyone know whether there are any (however vague) plans for an
American tour at some point? I realize that she's been sick and
probably has no interest in travelling that far, but I can always
cherish the hope.

Kith

On 3/6/07, meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk