[DWJ] Flood (OT)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 17:23:33 EDT 2007

We say Novocastrian, our house is on poles on quite a steep slope so no problems for me, my daughter had a huge tree in their yard topple missing her car by millimetres and their house by a wider margin. My school library is still wet after three weeks but this is from the storm rather than floods (ie the water came in the roof), however the school science labs were flooded, and one of our friends had flood waters up to only a centimetre below the floor of her house.

Jon (who's new puppy wants to learn to type)

gers <sodgers at iinet.net.au>