[DWJ] Flood (OT)

shawyer at mail.utexas.edu shawyer at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 29 15:56:08 EDT 2007

Here in Central Texas it has been the rainiest year on record, and a few days
ago one town just northwest of Austin where I am saw almost 19 inches fall in 7
hours. Deluge! Lots of flash flooding and flooding happening as I type. Luckily
for me, I live on the 2nd floor on a hill, so I'm ok. Rain forecast for all
next week as well.
ObDWJ: it's as if an apprentice wizard or back-to-front witch cast a rain spell
that went horribly awry . . . makes me think of the washing-up spell in
Magicians of Caprona.
Sue