[DWJ] cwidders

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Tue Jun 26 12:00:58 EDT 2007

The old German translation a read was called "Die Kraft der Mandola", which would meand "The power of the Mandolin" (mandola apparently being a rare word for a tenor mandolin, and a mandonlin was what I imangined.

The new translation is btw called "Die Spielleute von Dalemark". I can't properly translate Spielleute, my dictionary indicates wandring players/musicians...

Bettina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------