[DWJ] ROTFLASTC

Aimee Smith aimees001 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:05:51 EDT 2007

In reaction to the Chrestomanci translation:
ROTFLASTC!
No, I don't know what half of you are saying in that language either,
but I do believe someone here came up with this one, and it stuck in
my head.
Means: Rolling on the floor laughing and scaring the cat. Who wrote
that?
I wonder how long and funny one could make this?
SCFBOCAROTFLASTC = snorting coffee, falling backwards off chair and
rolling on the floor laughing and scaring the cat...
:P
Aimee.
Who really just needed to post something to check that she could post
something. Bin havin bouncy email twubble. Am very hoping dis gets in.