[DWJ] i will fade into the background now

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jun 25 12:19:10 EDT 2007

Um ....

<tentatively raising paw>

What is KTHXBAI?  and NOOBs?

On Jun 25, 2007, at 9:05 AM, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Phil Boswell wrote:
>> As we on Wikipedia say: "don't stuff beans up your nose!"[1]... You do
>> realise that entire teams of mad macroists are now frantically working
>> on translating the entire DWJ corpus into LOLCAT as we type? and it's
>> ALL YOUR FAULT !!11!one (OK, so maybe not all, but quite a lot ;-)
>
> I actually thought of that right after I posted, and then decided
> I would leave it to others to fill the gap. Although now you have
> it stuck in my head...
>
> Charmed Life:
> Chrestomanci: I wan ur magic kid to be livin with me.
> Frank: No wai!
> Chrestomanci: Wai!
> Frank: No wai!
> Chrestomanci: OMGWTFBBQ you n00b!
> (Frank and Caroline die.)
> Chrestomanci: U will come be living with me!
> Cat: Look! I has a kitteh!
> Fiddle: I fail to understand why I am in this unpleasant place
> being manhandled.
> Gwendolyn: I'm in ur magic, stealin ur lives.
> Cat: Oh noes!
> Janet: WTF!
> Gwendolyn: LOL.
> Janet: Is it can it be goin home tiem now?
> Gwendolen: No wai! I has sum magic matches!
> (Invisible Gwendolyn)
> Cat: Halp! I needs sum halp! Plz!
> Fiddle: Oh fine, if you must.
> Janet: I helps you, Kitteh my friend.
> Gwendolyn: OH NOES!
> Janet: KTHXBAI.
> Chrestomanci: Awesum, Kitteh!
>
> -deborah
> --
> Always remember to demand more of yourself than anyone else.
> Otherwise you
> become merely a tiresome rebellious young girl who wants that the whole
> world should change to suit her whim.  The world is full of such as
> these;
> most of them grow up at last, but they are not particularly admirable,
> enfin.  They are against everything, for nothing. -- _Jade_

 From the pharmaceutical industry's perspective, the ideal disease
would be one that never killed those who suffered from it, that could
not be treated effectively, and that doctors and their patients would
nevertheless insist on treating anyway. Luckily for it, the American
health care industry has discovered (or rather invented) just such a
disease. It is called "obesity."
						          --Paul Campos