[DWJ] i will fade into the background now

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:46:14 EDT 2007

On 25/06/07, deborah.dwj at suberic.net <deborah.dwj at suberic.net> wrote:
[snip]
> Or to put it more casually, "OMG! IS IT CAN IT BE DELURKING TIEM
> NOW? N00BS SHOULD POST!!!1! KTHXBAI."
> (Okay, maybe entire content-rich posts  about Archer's Goon
> written in leetspeak or lolcat would be a bit much. [...])

As we on Wikipedia say: "don't stuff beans up your nose!"[1]... You do
realise that entire teams of mad macroists are now frantically working
on translating the entire DWJ corpus into LOLCAT as we type? and it's
ALL YOUR FAULT !!11!one (OK, so maybe not all, but quite a lot ;-)

I predict the arrival of www.icanhaschrestomanci.com imminently.
--
Phil
...who was stunned to discover that somebody has actually designed a