[DWJ] i'm sorry

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Jun 25 10:29:59 EDT 2007

Beth baffled me completely:

>since i have been accused of speaking proper english, i will no longer
>bother you. i have enjoyed the list and hope to continue to do so. you
>just won't hear much from me.

Eh?

Wot-wot-wot-wot-wot?

Who did that?  Woffor?  Not in *my* name, please!

This must have been off-list 'cos I haven't seen anything going on in the
way of getting at you, and if I had I'd've likely enough jumped in and gone
"oy!"  Have I been missing posts or something?

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure whoever it was can't either.  They
can't speak for *me*, anyhow.

Whyever shouldn't you post if you want?  If there's something you want to
say, you go right ahead and do it, heavens, not everyone here is
pernickety.

Minnow (with pebbles prepared for spitting if need be)