[DWJ] Tobermory the Womble

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:11:02 EDT 2007

On 22/06/07, J.E. Powers <jepowers70 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I wonder if the Wombles steal toes from the Pobbles...

Wombles don't steal.

Now if the Pobble was so foolish as to leave those toes just lying
around, they'd be fair game.

Just what the Wombles would do with a bunch (a "foot"?) of Pobble toes
is anybody's guess. I have to confess it's so long ago I can't recall
just what they do with the regular rubbish they find, never mind the
exotica.

Hmmm....that gives me a mind-picture of Tobermory building some sort
of super-collider out of rubbish and creating exotic particles and
strange matter and the like. Then Madame Cholet cooking some utterly
charming cakes and Orinoco scoffing the lot.
--
Phil
...who is now feeling peckish himself, despite just having eaten breakfast ;-)