[DWJ] Widdy's Subjects

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Jun 20 14:30:35 EDT 2007

Sallyo wondered...

> What else do we recognise as a group, I wonder?
>
> "It's an evil, no a weevil. Well, what's that?"

That sounds like something from Narnia...maybe the Dufflepuds?

> And, who was the girl who kept her eventual husband alive by talking to
> him about manure and drainage?

This one sounds familiar too, but I can't place it.

Here's a few more...

I'm sure everyone knows that "there'll be no butter in hell!"...?

What about "Left hand down a bit!"

"There were several much worse in the shop!"

"Here's one I made earlier."

"Why don't you turn off your television and go and do something more
interesting instead?"

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--