age was [DWJ] books

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Jun 20 03:33:46 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 19 June 2007, Otter Perry wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2007, at 9:21 AM, Irina Rempt wrote:

> > I have a father, a husband and two daughters with September birthdays,
> > so I
> > agree!

> And it lets us know what the parents were doing to celebrate
> the new year ....

Well, in fact it was moving house a week before Christmas (we couldn't find
the condoms in the moving rubble, and I said "the hell with it"; we had one
baby and wanted more children anyway, but not necessarily immediately). The
twins were three weeks early, September 2.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/
http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi         Latest: 16-Jun-2007