[DWJ] Tobermory the Womble

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:53:14 EDT 2007

Yes, I did, actually.

Part of the problem of spending a year of one's childhood - and only one
year - in a different country is that you have this set of memories and
nostalgia for things that no one around you understands.

Wombles and Blue Peter and The Goodies and the Beano mean nothing to the
people around me.

Thank god for groups like this and the internet in general!

widdy
(who lived in Liverpool--OK . . . Birkenhead--for the eighth year of his
life)