[DWJ] Introductions

Susanna Victoria dragonflygreen11 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 22:00:54 EDT 2007

Kyra Jucovy wrote:

>In New Haven, I was getting an MA in English at Yale.

>In the near future, anyway, I will be teaching English in China, which is
>VERY EXCITING!

Hey there, Kyra!  I got my Master of Environmental Management from the Yale School of Forestry two years ago...we may even have overlapped on campus!  Also, coincidentally, I am going to China (as a tourist) in August.  Best of luck with teaching there.  I have a friend who did that and had a wonderful time--in fact she now lives there with her (American) husband, and I will be visiting them on my trip.

ObDWJ: I will have to see if I can find any DWJ books in Chinese translation for my friend to read.  Do you suppose they exist?

Susanna

~~~~~
Let the heart complete the pattern.