age was [DWJ] books

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:43:11 EDT 2007

I'm not sure about the readjustment . . . but the only big events I can
find* on my birthday (September 12) are the wedding of John F. Kennedy and
Jacqueline Bouvier and the Battle of the Plains of Abraham (in Quebec).

I share a birthday with Jesse Ownes and H.L. Mencken, though, so I can't be
all bad.

Of course Grace Kelly, Anthony Perkins, Raymond Burr, Jeremy Brett, and
Johnny Cash all died on my birthday . ..

widdy

*Actually, lots happened (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_September)!!!!