[DWJ] Introductions

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Jun 18 11:31:19 EDT 2007

I'm Deborah, I'm your fearless listmaster and Queen of
Procrastination.  I'm writing this from Vancouver but I live in
Massachusetts.  I'm 33, I'm a digital librarian at a university,
and ... what else do people need to know about me?  i do
independent scholarship, which I'm practicing saying with pride
instead of muttering it into my sleeve. Mostly when I have time
not given to review books these days I spend it on fan fiction,
but I'm mad about Scott Westerfeld, Megan Whalen Turner, all
Bujold but the most recent two.

Have people read Ysebeau Wilce's Flora Segunda?  It's a
superb debut novel.  Go, read!  Surreal middle grade fantasy.

If you ask me to do something and I don't do it, nag.  Seriously.
I invite you to.

-deborah
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"