[DWJ] Introductions

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Mon Jun 18 11:14:29 EDT 2007

I'd be delighted to do so.  I see MLA's convention is 27-30 December
2007 and the convention hotels are only about 7 blocks from the
Newberry.  We will have to do some plotting as people's schedules become
clearer.  I don't see a time schedule up yet at the MLA's website but
here's a notice to any of you who are coming to Chicago for the MLA that
we are planning a meet up and perhaps a children's literature show and
tell if there's any time during people's days....

Yours,
Jenny