[DWJ] Introductions

Caroline Mills carrie at pitofdespair.org
Sun Jun 17 22:43:21 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 06:01:55PM +0100, Celestia Godbehere wrote:
> >>Hello, I'm only just 17 (having had my birthday on a statistics AS exam
> >>*shudders*) and am at the moment worrying about university. Problem is, I
> >>don't want to give up either maths or english, but I fear that I may have
> >>do so.

Good luck!  I didn't do English, but I did do French along with Maths
and Physics and I never regretted my choices.  If you want to study
something Maths/Physics related but don't really know what, then think
about Engineering as a possibility.  I fell in to it almost by
accident, but I've found it a rewarding study and career path so far.

Caroline