[DWJ] Introductions

Celestia Godbehere ayewards at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 11:45:09 EDT 2007

Hello, I'm only just 17 (having had my birthday on a statistics AS exam
*shudders*) and am at the moment worrying about university. Problem is, I
don't want to give up either maths or english, but I fear that I may have to
do so. Perhaps maths with lots of reading around the edges?
Anyway, my favourite DWJ book is Deep Secret, but there are lots of close
seconds. I have booktrack at my local library to thank for introducing me to
her, as she was one of the required authors to get a ruler with a picture of
an aeroplane on it. (I think I still have it somewhere...)
I live in Devon, South-West England, and I know that I'll miss it when I
move away...

Celestia