[DWJ] Dalemark books (was Introductions)

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Jun 17 08:33:30 EDT 2007

Colin Fine wrote:

>I did not read The Spellcoats until after C&C and DA. I think the
>Spellcoats is a superbly crafted book (or 'woven' perhaps would be
>better), but I don't find it such an enjoyable read as DA or The Crown
>of Dalemark.

I will admit to finding The Spellcoat less enjoyable than the other books
in the series, mostly because it confuzzles me.  I find it hard to work out
who is a god when, or perhaps at what points who is being a god, but then I
suspect that's part of the point because they mostly don't seem to know
either...

Minnow