[DWJ] Introductions

Tina liril at gmx.net
Sun Jun 17 08:27:17 EDT 2007

Here goes:

I'm Bettina, I am 32 years old and work as a laywer in Frankfurt,
Germany.  I've  been  on the list for quite some time, enjoying the
interesting discussions and friendly company.  Sometimes I post more,
sometimes less, all a bit depending on my spare time. Other authors I
enjoy are Bujold, Connie Willis and Martha Wells (just to name a few),
two of which I discovered through the list.

My first DWJ was probably Charmed Life (in the German translation) as a
kid. At that time I also read Archer's Goon, Magicians of Caprona, Witch
Week, Cart and Cwidder and, later, Fire and Hemlock. I kept my DWJ books
always on my shelves (when many other children's and YA books went to
the attic) but didn't really reread them. Years later (in fact after
reading the first Harry Potter) I "rediscovered" DJW, read and reread
many (but still not all) of her books in English and became a member of
this list.

Favorite DJW book is hard to tell as it changes, but most consistently
I'd think Charmed Life and Deep Secret.

Bettina