[DWJ] Re: Dwj Digest, Vol 22, Issue 14

Steffi Koh bunnisteffi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:33:47 EDT 2007

This is overly overwhelming. Too. Much. Information. I think I'll archive
most of the Introductions in my Gmail, and use them as reference in the
future. Hahas.

My favourite DWJ books are Howl's Moving Castle and The Lives of Christopher
Chant. The Lives of Christopher Hcant's actually my first DWJ book. Got it
when I was... 8? I don't know. But I never got about to reading it until
last year, when I was 13. 5 years. It took me that long to finally touch
that book. I got really interested only after I watched the HMC movie. That
was last year, so after that, I've been picking up some DWJ books at random.
I've only tounched two of the Chrestomanci books and the 2 Moving
Castle books, plus The Game. That's all.

Yours,
Bunnisteffi