[DWJ] dalemark

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Jun 16 19:31:43 EDT 2007

Esther wrote:

>But I do.  Just re-read it, in fact.  Just re-read all
>of the Dalemarks, in fact.  And though they form a
>complete story I WANT MORE.  MORE.
>
>(Minnow, care to drop a hint?)

I'd love to, but it's one of the 'if it'll happen it'll happen' cases, I
think.  Last time it took ten years, and that was when she had three
chapters already in place.  It's been what, twelve or so this time, so...

There is one thoroughly unresolved short story-ish set in that world
more-or-less, but I don't think it *wants* to go anywhere more.

I do want that prisoner given something more of a story, but the point is
that she isn't, so I don't think it would work.

Minnow