[DWJ] Re: Introductions

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:53:31 EDT 2007

I'm Ulrika, from Göteborg on the Swedish West Coast. I usually lurk, but
write a short post every now and then. I can't remember for how long I've
been a member of this list, but it is several years anyway.

On the personal front I got married this February, and on Tuesday next week
my family (that is I, my husband and our daughter) will finally become the
owners of a house and be able to move out of our one bedroom apartment. I'm
really looking forward to that. Not really the moving, but the living
afterwards. The biggest problem in the new house might be to figure out
where to put all the bookshelves we need to buy to have room for all of my
books that are still in boxes.

My first DWJ was Dogsbody (in Swedish Hundstjärnan = The Dog Star) borrowed
from the school library when I was 12 or 13, and I've just kept on reading
her books after that. I really like this list, both for the conversation and
all the book suggestions.

Right now I'm reading Crystal Dragon by Lee & Miller. Next DWJ to reread
will probably be The Pinhoe Egg or The Merlin Conspiracy. The book I most
want to buy is Widdershin by Charles de Lint.

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar