[DWJ] dalemark

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sat Jun 16 12:40:15 EDT 2007

On Saturday 16 June 2007, Irina Rempt wrote:

> I didn't read Drowned Ammet after I'd read everything else, even The Crown
> of Dalemark, and it *still* had me completely confused.

Gah. I didn't read Drowned Ammet *until* after I'd read everything else, of
course.

I like it least of the whole cycle, because it seems to be all politics, or at
least all I remember of it is politics (except Biffa; I think I'd never
reread it but for Biffa).

My favourite is either Spellcoats or Cart and Cwidder, depending on mood and
inclination.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/