[DWJ] dalemark

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Jun 16 11:14:09 EDT 2007

Ah, well.  I can't remember what order I read them in, except that The
Crown of Dalemark was certainly last.

I reread Cart and Cwidder the least, I think, although I'm not sure
why.

I really, really dote upon certain parts of Drowned Ammet -- the
parts in the Holy Isles.

And I really like Spellcoats.

Oh, well.  DWJ is wonderful.  But we all knew that, right?