[DWJ] Introductions

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Jun 15 14:24:52 EDT 2007

It seems to be list intro time again.  So here goes...

I'm Dorian.  I'm 38 (soon), Irish, and despite the name, a woman.

Finally got married, last March, to the man I've been living with for the
last 13 years or thereabouts, which at least solves the problem of what to
refer to him as. :-)  Pictures of our wedding can be found at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7605149@N03/.  I am the one in the gold dress.
Fellow-listee Hallie is the one labelled "Chief Bridesmaid Extraordinaire".

We are now in the throes of getting Work done on our house, which is
extraordinarily tedious and stressful.  And precludes any visitors, since
the contents of the kitchen cupboards are all over the sitting room.  Bah.

I work in the space industry, organising documents and bullying programmers
in a small software development company.

I'm the kind of bookworm who will read the phone book or the back of the
cornflakes packet if nothing else is available.  Been a DWJ fan since my
brother brought "Charmed Life" home from the library when I was 9 or so.

Further information about me should be available in the previous rounds of
intro posts, or ask me.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--