[DWJ] Introductions

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jun 14 21:02:10 EDT 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Steffi Koh wrote:

> P.S. Ought I introduce myself under a new subject or something?

And Kyla wondered:
Is it time to have the introductions thread again? Isn't it usually in
the
summer, or something?
___________

Well, we're just coming into winter here in Auckland, New Zealand, but
the sun is shining today, so that's summery enough to encourage me to
continue.

I'm Elizabeth, been a member of this list long enough to know that
Melissa is a jeenyus and allways right, and that on this list I will
learn new and interesting things all the time. Like other authors
enjoyed by list-members (Connie Willis and Lois McMaster Bujold,
fr'instance).
Since the last round of intros I have gained an MA and a mortgage, in
that order. After spending years with my chin just above the breadline,
it now looks far, far above me. (Bread, pshaw! It's cake for me now).
Oh, and I'll be 53 next month - the day the new HP comes out actually.
My daughter has already told me she's giving me the new book for my
birthday.

Regards
Elizabeth.