[DWJ] Congrats Charlie

Judith Ridge judith_ridge at netspace.net.au
Sun Jun 10 21:09:53 EDT 2007

Wonderful news! And very well deserved.

But I'm puzzled as to why Griswold's book is on the list‹it's a 2004 title
and all the others are 2006. Isn't this an annual award?

Curious,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
PO Box 1476

0412 529 694

My blog: http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/
My website: http://www.misrule.com.au

__

Gin isn¹t really a drink. It¹s more of a mascara thinner.

Dylan Moran

__