[DWJ] Ika and Judith and Jenny in Sydney

Judith Ridge judith_ridge at netspace.net.au
Tue Jun 5 09:15:39 EDT 2007

Greetings DWJers!

New job very good so far, and dinner with Jenny and Ika a wonderful ending
to a great first day.

Apropos our recent discussion re DWJers Who Blog, my blog entry about having
dinner with Jenny and Ika can be read at:

http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/index.php?/archives/164-Jenny-and-Ika-and-lots
-of-Garlic.html

There's also an entry about my first day On The Job as Girl Reporter:

http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/index.php?/archives/163-First-Day-on-the-Job!.
html

Cheers,

Judith

PS Charlie, your message received and delivered. Ika and Jenny are on a
mission to move the entire DWJ list to Bristol!

--
Judith Ridge
PO Box 1476

0412 529 694

My blog: http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/
My website: http://www.misrule.com.au

__

Gin isn¹t really a drink. It¹s more of a mascara thinner.

Dylan Moran

__