LMB (was Re: [DWJ] Burbling and an introduction)

Mon Jul 23 12:31:22 EDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:14:44 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

>Now I have to decide if I can read the second book of The Sharing
>Knife without rereading the first, which I can't find.

If you don't, you'll probably always have a bad taste in your soul about it.
I figure it's a good way to give the poor thing a second chance, by reading
it the way all the gods intended.

Jacob liked the second volume; I haven't started the first again yet.  I was
a good way into _I Capture the Castle_ again when he finished.

Melissa Proffitt