LMB (was Re: [DWJ] Burbling and an introduction)

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:05:03 EDT 2007

On 22/07/07, Robyn Starkey <rohina at shaw.ca> wrote:
> deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
> > Now I have to decide if I can read the second book of The Sharing
> > Knife without rereading the first, which I can't find.
> Do yourself a favour and don't bother. Seriously. I am the biggest
> Bujold fan, but that book reeked.

I would echo the advice but not the sentiment. The first book places
some important squids over the mantelpiece which come into play in the
second.

I thoroughly enjoyed both books and am looking forward to the next
volume in the series.

I would be interested in your reasoning as to how the book "reeked"
and what you think might have been done any better.
--
Phil