[DWJ] Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:42:01 EDT 2007

On 19/07/07, Paul Andinach <pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
> > The stuff I have questions about, like the Pensieve--does Dumbledore
> > *forget* the stuff he puts in there, or is he just copy-and-pasting?
> Is it this book or the next one that has the bit where a character
> puts several of his more personal memories into a Pensieve before
> venturing into a situation where he knows he's likely to have his mind
> read?

The next: it's Chapter 28 "Snape's Worst Memory"
<http://www.hp-lexicon.org/about/books/op/rg-op28.html>

I just finished "Half-Blood Prince" this morning. Now I have to wait a
whole 36 hours and change before I can get my mitts on the last one.

Slight dilemma: I will want to be watching JKR's web-cast just after
midnight, which would mean I would have to wait until after that to go
to the bookshop to fetch my copy. OH NOES!!1! BUK IZ DELAID!!

Maybe the bookshop will be showing the web-cast? Hmmm...
--
Phil