LMB (was Re: [DWJ] Burbling and an introduction)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Jul 12 08:23:55 EDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

(No spoilers, now, since I've removed all context, but space
anyway.)

> It's just one word, really: "Shopping."

Ah, yes.  My housemate and I can quote that entire scene at each
other.

Actually I have many quotable favorites from LMB, though most of
them are schmaltzy.

"The one thing you can't trade for you heart's desire is your
heart."

or

"Only clay, son.  Only clay.  Not fit for so golden a sacrifice."
(Like "shopping", that one is more great in context than out of
it.)

-deborah
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest