LMB (was Re: [DWJ] Burbling and an introduction)

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Wed Jul 11 15:28:32 EDT 2007

My vote is for starting with Shards of Honor which I myself started with
when I read it as a brand new paperback in 1986.  It's still one of my
personal favorites and a perfect start to the whole series, but then I
always prefer to read in chronological order.  Go read her.  She's one
of the best living science-fiction and fantasy writers in my opinion.

Jenny