[DWJ] kicking the anthill...

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jul 11 14:00:40 EDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
> Hah.  You're probably drunk with something else.  I peg you as a tequila
> girl.
>
> (Because I know SO MUCH about liquor.  I can't even make coffee.  I'm so
> socially crippled it's scary.)

*Your* religion makes it so you can't even make coffee. *My*
religion gives my relatives stories of me that they tell annually
of me as a four year old wandering around the Passover Seder
table begging for the dregs of people's wine glasses and saying
"more juice! more juice!" Then, of course, passing out on a
pillow under the table.

In other words, you can call me tequila girl and I can't really
argue with it.

-deborah, craving a Butter Pie
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest