[DWJ] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (spoilers, like you care)

Susanna Victoria dragonflygreen11 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 13:05:31 EDT 2007

Lovely review, Melissa.  I look forward to reading the rest.  Am just going to respond to one small thing that jumped out at me (or is it feebly waved its limbs?):

>(I could never, never
>eat a Chocolate Frog if they moved even a tiny bit.  Imagine if they were
>filled with nougat and you bit the head off....)

Just like Cat and Mrs. Sharp's repulsive gingerbread men in "Charmed Life."  I can also imagine DWJ writing a very funny scene involving nougat-filled hopping chocolate frogs.

Susanna

~~~~~
Let the heart complete the pattern.