[DWJ] Political issues

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Jul 10 08:15:48 EDT 2007

Howl's has some, too, or has that been mentioned?  It's hidden
behind personal politics but it becomes much more apparent what
wasn't said in Howl's when you read Castle.

Come to think of it, DWJ books are chock full of politics, aren't
they?

(Queen of Attolia is my favorite of the trilogy, by the way,
because it's so chock full of my absolute favorite fictional
kink, which is beloved enemies.  Also full of one of my favorite
fictional guilty pleasuress, which is Everybody Loves the Hero
Even Though They Fight With Him.)

-deborah
--
Start a revolution.  Stop hating your body.