[DWJ] Political issues

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Tue Jul 10 04:26:30 EDT 2007

Juliette replied to Sally's question about politics:

> There's a lot in the Dalemark Quartet. There's an echo of it in
> Charmed Life when Chrestomanci refers to "questions asked in the House
> but I dare say we will survive"

Reigner One makes a similar remark in Hexwood, I think to Reigner Three.
Something like "We'll survive it as we always do".

There's also some politics in Magicians of Caprona - along the lines of
why declare war before Chrestomanci could get help from a neutral state
of which I forget the name.

And there's quite a bit of politics in The Merlin Conspiracy, although
this is mostly personal power politics, manoeuvring to be the power
behind the throne of Blest.

Even Dark Lord has a little, and YotG has some among the Dwarfs.

But I agree that the largest amount is in the Dalemark books.  (I'm
re-reading Crown at the moment, but I don't have an answer to Esther's
question)

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432