[DWJ] Re: Bramble RIP

Judith Ridge judith_ridge at netspace.net.au
Mon Jul 2 15:24:44 EDT 2007

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:48:40 +0100
> From: "Phil Boswell" <phil.boswell at gmail.com>
> Subject: [DWJ] Bramble RIP
> To: "For the Friends of Liad" <liad at fireopal.org>,  "Discussion of the
> works of Lois McMaster Bujold." <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>,
> "Diana Wynne Jones discussion" <dwj at suberic.net>
>
> [Please forgive the cross-posting, but I don't think I could bear to
> type this more than the once...]
>
> Bramble, our senior Feline Overlord who has been with us since 1996,
> crossed the Rainbow Bridge just before 9pm BST this evening.
>

> He was my darling boy, and I shall miss him forever...

Dear Phil,

All sympathies from one whose Feline Overlord (what's the female equivalent
of an Overlord?) is nearly 18 and so will inevitably cross the Rainbow
Bridge in the foreseeable...

Sincerely,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
PO Box 1476

0412 529 694

My blog: http://www.misrule.com.au/s9y/
My website: http://www.misrule.com.au

__

Gin isn¹t really a drink. It¹s more of a mascara thinner.

Dylan Moran

__