[DWJ] Amapedia

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 00:46:00 EST 2007

Hey all,

back from a few weeks in Hawai'i and trying to catch up on list mail. . . so
to start a new thread and put myself further behind, have you guys seen the
new "Amapedia" on amazon.com?  It looks like amazon's answer to wikipedia. .
. and there are no articles up on DWJ books yet (that I've found).  So if
anyone has more time than I do (thesis, you know), and wants to write about
why Howl's Moving Castle is better than the movie, or identify the stones in
Ogre--or even present an argument as to why Power of Three _might_ be
possible (there could be undiscovered species out in the moors!  right?)
take a look at
http://amapedia.amazon.com/search?q=diana+wynne+jones&i=0&a=3&p=2&page=2

^_^

lizzie