[DWJ] Intro post and new book?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Jan 25 19:29:26 EST 2007

I have to say I'm very cranky with my review editor who unfairly
decided that it was unfair of me to have hogged the last three
DWJ's plus both Firebirds anthologies, so now I have to wait for
formal publication like the rest of you suckers.  *shakes fist*

(Actually she is a treasure, who just sent me the first in
Marsden's Ellie Chronicles that are *finally* coming out
Stateside.)

-deborah
--
I get all my ideas in Switzerland near the Forka Pass. There is
a little town called Gletch, and two thousand feet up above