[DWJ] The Game [was Intro post and new book?]

Charles Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:07:37 EST 2007

On 25/01/07, Minnow <minnow at belfry.org.uk> wrote:

>I made hasty "I'll get you
things from the shop when I'm out shopping later" noises and got off the
phone so she could swear at the computer uninterrupted until she goes out
for lunch with Charlie (happy birthday Charlie!  Pump her if you can...)

If only I'd read this beforehand, I'd have taken my thumbscrew! The new book
did come up briefly. All I distinctly remember her saying was that, yes,
it's set in the Howliverse (she didn't call it that) but that Howl himself
makes a kind of guest appearance rather than being the main character. And
of that we must make what we can...

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk