[DWJ] The Game [was Intro post and new book?]

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jan 25 07:27:38 EST 2007

That was actually plenty satisfying. I am now thrilled to bits, because:
A. I've already preordered the book, and March is not that far away!
B. there will be another Howl sequel!
C. DWJ said "Hi, Gili"!
I'd offer to help with the computer, and/or the shopping, but I'm in no
position to do either...
 Thank you, Minnow, and Happy Birthday Charlie!!