[DWJ] How weird is this?

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Jan 14 18:04:34 EST 2007

>On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 10:13:51PM +0000, Minnow wrote:
>
>>*On Her Majesty's Wizardly Service*

and Roger kindly went looking for the copyright date

>1998.
>
>There seem to be some more books, at least according to the ISFDB and
>Wikipedia:
>
>The Wizard's Dilemma (2001)
>A Wizard Alone (2002)
>Wizard's Holiday (2005)
>Wizards at War (2005)

I'd guess that these are alternative titles; Diane takes ages to write the
books we really want her to, because she has to earn a living as well as
doing stuff she enjoys, and I suspect someone might have told me if there
were a whole four new ones I hadn't got including two in one year, which
would be unheard-of.  Those titles would fit four that I have, the ones
between SYWTBAW and OHMWS.

>and A Wizard of Mars which is expected to come out in May.

Thank you.  Noted.  On the wish-list, if it is a new one, and I think it
may be 'cos Mars hasn't been involved in any of the ones I have read so's I
noticed.

Minnow