[DWJ] School reunion (entirely OT but must share!)

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 14 13:47:21 EST 2007

Dear List,

A few days ago something made my day (or week, or year!). My old friends from my secondary school (class of '82) got together for a mini reunion and there is going to be another bigger one this June. Needless to say, this is what will make me travel to Poland after 15 years! It's so exciting!

Anyway, one of us assembled a collection of old school photos and put them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sempy/

I am in quite a few of them (as Anka S. or Anka Skarzynska, mostly), so have a look and be amused. Alternatively, just ignore this whole post because it has nothing to do with dwj.

I must warn you that it's all in Polish!

Ania (hoping to be forgiven for this OT post)